Saturday 11 October 2008

Playlist 10.10.08

Hour 1

1. the Jesus And Mary Chain "My Little Underground" Psychocandy (1985) Warner Bros
2. Gigan "Occult Rites Of The Uumpluuy" The Order Of The False Eye (2008) Napalm
3. the Mountain Goats "Dance Music" The Sunset Tree (2005) 4AD
4. Ellen Allien "MM" Sool (2008) BPitch Control
5. Hossam Ramzy "Nady Ala Alqabayel (Summoning The Tribes)" Sabla Tolo III (2008) Arc Music
6. Basic Channel "Enforcement" BCD-2 (2008) Basic Channel
7. Intronaut "Prehistoricisms" Prehistoricisms (2008) Century Media
8. Lee "Scratch" Perry "Chooga Cane" Repentence (2008) Lionsgate
9. AIDS Wolf "Ch Ch Ch Chatter" Cities Of Glass (2008) Skin Graft

Hour 2

10. Kimya Dawson "Caving In" Remember That I Love You (2006) K Records
11. Kraftwerk "Komentenmelodie 1" Autobahn (1974) EMI
12. Indian "Second Death" Slights & Abuse/The Sycophant (2008) Seventh Rule
13. Withered "Dichotomy Of Exile" Folie Circulaire (2008) Prosthetic
14. Fugazi "No Surprise" End Hits (1998) Dischord
15. Lou Reed "Metal Machine Music, Part II" Metal Machine Music (1975) Buddah
16. Flying Lotus "Parisian Goldfish" Los Angeles (2008) Warp
17. the Bug + Warrior Queen "Poison Dart" London Zoo (2008) Ninja Tune

I think the show went sort of badly this week. There were several times where I messed up with the CD players and there was the dreaded dead air. And starting late was not cool. I was a bit scatterbrained during most of the show. My timing was really off and I had to drop 5 tracks. That's a lot. Especially the Matmos one. I said I'd play it, but I didn't. Next week, next week. I think there's another hockey game though, so I could be late again.

I can't get that Bug + Warrior Queen song out of my head, though. Might have to play that other song off of London Zoo next week...

MMM continues! It has a weird calming effect on me.

No comments: